North Carolina, USA
Bonus, Pension and more
over 1 year ago
Business Development Manager - Chemicals - North Carolina - Competitive salary and commission plus pension (401k), health plan, retirement plan, car allowance, PTO and public holidays and additional benefits
With multiple target audiences in its infancy stage and some corporate accounts showing clear signs of needing even more focus, the Business Development Manager will take the lead on corporate accounts and new business initiatives within this national chemical manufacturers products for all markets - food, agriculture, construction, energy, transportation, pharmaceutical and manufacturing.
What will you be doing?
- Negotiating and winning long term purchase agreements;
- Extensively travelling throughout the region to meet with clients;
- On site visits, explore the facilities and identify technical solutions to meet customer demands;
- Accurately forecasting sales figures including profit, revenue and product mix;
- Liaising internally across all departments to ensure smooth transaction and supply to customer - operations, production, logistics and sales;
- Working with other sales colleagues to agree best action on customer management and development;
- Training and supporting colleagues who can benefit from your knowledge and expertise;
- Representing the business as the subject matter expert;
What experience and skills are required?
- A minimum of 5 years field based solution selling sales experience;
- Chemicals / Science related bachelors degree from an accredited college or university - sales or marketing could be considered;
- A solid track record of increasing sales revenue within a technical industry;
- The most real and genuine can-do attitude possible; this is a people based business and so is part of their culture;
Extra things that could really help
- History of working with a chemicals manufacturer who supply to multiple industries;
- An advanced degree in sales or marketing;
- Secondary language skills;
Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Technical Sales, Chemicals,
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.