Bonus, Pension and more
12 months ago
Business Development Director - Petrochemical - Gulf Coast Region - Market leading salary, bonus and benefits including 401k and medical plan.
The petrochemical and industrial markets cannot make have been spoilt near and far by this truly inspiring and reputable engineering, construction and maintenance provider. For decades the offshore, onshore, refining and industrial engineering markets seek external support in these key operating and sensitive areas.
Now the juicy part - The Gulf Coast Region is primed and ready for a new hand to take lead; and this position has been created to ensure the successful individual inherits full control - you will be strategizing and executing the businesses short and long term goals for growth and profit around all the businesses service offerings.
What will you be doing?
- Focusing on business development within petrochemicals off shore and downstream oil & gas markets.
- Managing internal stakeholder relationships at C-Suite Level; and building client relationships at the same level as well as with investors.
- Modelling and executing commercial strategy.
- Networking client development list; events, meetings, shows etc
- Efficiently managing CRM management information and systems to ensure high levels of customer service are met.
- Approving all large cost calculations and tenders - leading final pricing strategy also.
- Converting quotes and RFQ's into sales
- Managing aftercare to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction remain after projects are completed
- Coaching and mentoring staff internally, demonstrating best practice
- Demonstrating the full offering of bespoke services to customers for all engineering, maintenance and construction.
What do we need from you?
- Very extensive track record of winning business in the petrochemical, oil and gas markets, that is engineering related - 10 years
- In depth technical knowledge of maintenance contracts and the process industries
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Business Management
- Minimum 5 years sales experience of selling services to the petrochemicals, offshore and downstream oil and gas markets
What else could be great for this role?
- MBA from any top tier University
- An existing presence in the maintenance industry within oil, gas and petrochemical
- Existing or historical exposure in the Gulf Coast Region
Business Development Director, Sales Director, Senior Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, maintenance, service, engineering, construction, petrochemical, offshore, onshore, process, downstream
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.