San Francisco, California
Alessandro Di Girolamo
6 months ago
- Accountable for all proposals generated in the company to be on time, accurate, and comprehensive.
- Coordinate with the sales team to get a thorough understanding of customer and deal-related requirements that need to be integrated into quotes by the Operations team.
- Translate customer and deal requirements into a list of final deliverables, and be accountable for achieving them
- Track sales quote deadlines and sales quote requirements usingSaleforce.com and ensure that the operations team is aware of and is tracking to due dates.
- Update CRM systems with final quote information.
- Drive and coordinate quotes to full completion with the Costing, Procurement, and Engineering teams
- Responsible for the quality and timeliness of all quotes delivered to the sales team to ensure that all customer specifications have been integrated and that the engineering, procurement, and costing teams have delivered inputs that are all aligned, meet the spec, and are error-free
- Provide quick responses to the sales team for their questions on quotes, costs, and scope of work
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales / Sales Operations preferably in Renewable Energy
- Experience with functional management and training of an overseas team is preferred
- Understanding of project financials and experience with energy usage and production data analysis
- Benefits include 20 PTO, 10 paid holidays, medical, dental, and vision
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.