San Francisco, California
about 1 month ago
Do you have at least 5 years of experience and want to take your ESG strategy and reporting skills global?
This is a role for a dynamic and global Sustainability Consultancy, developing the already established client base of over 500 clients in 45 countries. This is a strategic senior leadership position, reporting into the VP of North America whilst leading and mentoring a team of direct reports. With your innovation and strategy, you will be raising the profile of the consultancy, building new business and growing client relationships.
- Will have at least 5 years in a management consultancy or sustainability position with at least 2 years in a consultancy or with a track record of BD success
- You will be specializing in one of the following industries; finance, healthcare, tech or retail
- Have experience creating sustainability strategy and producing reports
- Significant expertise in one of the following: sustainability strategy, ESG investor relations, ESG reporting, climate impact, environmental management, circular models, sustainable products, societal / social impact, etc
- Preferably you will have an existing network in your chosen specialism
- Be experienced in building business and managing clients
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.