US$80000 - US$100000 per annum + Annual Bonus, 401k, Healthcare Coverage
4 months ago
A Top 20 Best Places To Work in the small to medium company category, our client is one of the top self-performing General Contractors in the country. With their high tenure rate of current employees and the in house professional mentorship, they are one of the most sought after, privately held, Construction Management companies to work for in the Solar industry.
As the Assistant Project Manager in the Solar division, you will be the working closely with the Project Manager on site, supporting the utility scale Solar project from pre-construction through the commissioning phase.
Your position as the Assistant Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Logistically performing the project scheduling in regard to scope of work and labor allocation
- Assisting senior budget staff with preliminary forecasting cost of equipment, materials, subcontractors, etc.
- Report various status updates throughout the pre-con and active construction phases
- Ensure all QA/QC for equipment/materials received, inbound and outbound documentation and permitting requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or an Engineering related field of study
- OSHA Certification(s)
- Self-performing new construction experience
- Utility Scale Solar experience is highly preferred
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- 2-3 weeks PTO
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing utility scale solar project construction employers, please apply here and/or reach out to me directly for a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.