Albany, New York
6 months ago
Assistant Project Manager- Upstate NY
Oscar Energy is exclusively working with an established & successful European solar project Developer & EPC company who is undergoing a period of major growth here in the U.S. - they're urgently seeking to hire an Assistant Project Manager to help support their growing pipeline of small to medium-utility scale solar projects.
This is a position that will offer stability, longevity, and significant room for career growth. Candidates must be located in or willing to relocate to New York state. Company offices in CA & NY.
Seeking to interview & hire ASAP. Please apply if you would be interested in learning more about any of the following positions.
- Relevant solar project experience highly preferred
- Understanding solar permitting process
- Well versed in preparing and implementing project schedules & milestone schedules
- Proven experience preparing EPC & MSA contracts
- Candidates must have an excellent work ethic, great attitude, be accountable, proactive, & committed to the company's long term growth plans
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.