San Diego, California
26 days ago
Renewable Energy Asset Manager
One of Oscar Energy's key clients is seeking to hire an experienced Asset Manager to manage & oversee their portfolio of utility-scale renewable energy projects across the US.
The Asset Manager will be based in San Diego, but can work remotely/ from home up to 50% of the time. This is an exciting career opportunity to have a "big role" at a rapidly growing company that also offers tremendous room for career growth. Seeking to interview & hire ASAP!
- The Asset Manager will have complete responsibility for a portfolio of utility-scale wind & solar projects
- The Asset Manager will be the go-to person for any issues pertaining to these projects, including: risk & contract management, 3rd party & stakeholder agreements, revenue, etc
- Work closely & collaborate with internal functions including: Operations, Development, Construction, Legal, HR, Finance, & more
- Monitor financial performance of the portfolio
- Will be the primary decision maker on project-related issues
- 3-5+ years of Asset Management experience for large-scale renewable energy projects preferred
- Understanding of Accounting & Financial functions
- Understanding of complex contracts & transactions
- Must be a driven, hard-working individual with an intense curiosity for the renewables industry & desire to continue learning
- Candidates non-local to San Diego must be willing to relocate
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.