Boca Raton, Florida
8 months ago
Asset Managers- Southern Florida
Oscar Energy is currently working with one of the most prestigious & well-known companies in the world who is building out a renewable energy project development division in Southern Florida.
We are actively interviewing & hiring multiple experienced Asset Managers to evaluate, structure, source, and manage investments of their renewable energy assets (Wind, Solar, & Energy Storage). The Asset Managers will be based in Boca Raton, FL with minimal travel required (Relocation assistance available for non-local candidates).
These are direct-hire positions that offer significant career progression opportunities, as well as an extremely competitive compensation & benefits package.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Asset Management of Solar PV assets
- Strong understanding of financing, structuring & planning of Solar PV assets
- Ideal candidates will be eager to be hands-on & to "wear many hats" while growing this new division for the company
- Developer/ owner/ operator experience preferred
- Must be willing & able to live in Boca Raton, FL
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.