US$50 - US$55 per hour
9 months ago
API 510/570/653/CWI Inspector
$50 p/h +
Long Term Ongoing Opportunity
Oscar Energy are looking for multiple API Inspectors on a capital project in Iowa. You will also be expected to work on turnarounds and other sire projects as demanded. This will be working for a global chemicals company with a great reputation for staff development and retention.
Your responsibilities will be as follows -
* Perform visual and nondestructive examination on stationary equipment in accordance with the API and ASME standards, provide client with technical recommendations for the repair, re-rate, replacement, and/or alteration of plant equipment.
* Perform visual and non-destructive examination of static and dynamic pressure retaining equipment in accordance with American Petroleum Institute (API) standard 510, American Petroleum Institute (API) standard 570 and American Petroleum Institute (API) standard 653
* Provide client with technical recommendations for the repair, re-rate, replacement, and/or alteration of plant equipment, as required for safe operation within stated operating parameters for durations specified by client.
* Provide technical guidance, on an application of non-destructive examination techniques and procedures
To be considered for this role you must have experience in -
* Certification of American Petroleum Institute Standards 510/570/CWI
* In-depth working knowledge of API 510/570 and ASME standards
* Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
* Ability to maintain positive working relations with client and co-workers
* Writing reports and strong computer skills.
You will also need to have the right to work in the USA, be able to pass a background check, drug screening and specific safety council tests.
Should you be interested please contact Luke Marshall at 281-615-0319 or email your most recent resume to email@example.com
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.