bonus, pension and more
6 months ago
Corporate Account Manager - Chemicals - North America- Competitive salary and commission plus pension (401k), health plan, retirement plan, car allowance, PTO and public holidays and additional benefits
Worth almost a century of trading in diverse sectors; this solution focused chemical producer have enjoyed record breaking years of sales improvement - the directors asked why stop there? With their organic growth doing so well, this complex chemicals producer need industry leading senior sales professionals to drive business within their core areas - mining, electronics, plastics, oil & gas, power, aerospace.
This role will directly link into to the VP.
What will you be doing?
- Managing and building new relationships with internal and external key stakeholders
- Supporting the VP in strategy execution, delivering best practice as industry leader
- Identifying key prospects and potential projects
- Attending key events within the industry
- Conducting technical demonstrations and identifying solutions for customers
- Clearly communicating with key accounts to ensure smooth management
- Working towards agreed objectives and achieving them.
What do we need from you?
- Technical education - a degree in engineering or chemistry
- Minimum 5 years as an Account Manager on a national or international level
- Willingness and experience with extensive travel - 25-50% of the time
What would be an added value?
- An MBA from a top tier university
- Reputable ties with a well recognised chemical manufacturer
- Additional spoken language - French, Spanish etc
Chemicals, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Director, manufacturing, mining, plastics, aerospace, oil and gas, power
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.