plus bonus and additional benefits
about 1 year ago
Global Account Manager - Chemicals - Global- Competitive salary and commission plus pension (401k), health plan, retirement plan, PTO and public holidays and additional benefits
Viewed as a corner stone in the chemicals industry, with over a century of trading and present in nearly all sectors, this absolute power house played a smart move in their route to market restructure, and as a result a result have a major investment in their global sales team focusing on top line growth and customer development.
This role will specifically support their speciality chemicals division within the agriculture market, where they work on the supply of surfactants (wetting agents), adjuvants and emulsifiers. The position will be identifying major supply projects with the major ag companies and heavily influencing some of the larger wholesale options also.
What will you be doing?
- Developing execution of targeted strategies globally within key accounts
- Identifying business growth opportunities
- Working closely with senior leaders on accurate forecasting and sales budgeting
- Affectively managing key account kpi's and making necessary action plans to improve or develop areas required
- Liaising closely with regional sales, technical and head office on key account development
- Utilising the CRM tools to full affect, sharing insight on quantitative and qualitative development.
- Travelling globally up to 60%
What do we need from you?
- Over 5 years experience with sales of speciality chemicals
- A strong presence in the agricultural chemicals
- Technical understanding of surfactants (wetting agents), emulsifiers or adjuvants
- Degree in chemistry, engineering or agronomy
What would be an added value?
- An exposure supporting the "big 5" or "big 6" Ag companies
- Prior global sales experience
- Sales experience supplying surfactants (wetting agents), emulsifiers or adjuvants
Chemicals, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Director, adjuvants, emulsifiers, wetting agents, surfactants, agrichem, agrochem, agriculture, agricultural
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.